Sisters, Shirlee Hogan, Heather Tweedy and Bette Young welcome you to Pastimes PEI where we create our own “Pastimes PEI” rug hooking designs based on traditional subjects, materials and techniques. We specialize in Prince Edward Island landscapes and traditional geometric styles. Our mats are made the traditional Island way. In 2008 we recreated the geometric “Cavendish” or “Green Gables” mat in honour of the 100th Anniversary of the publication of “Anne of Green Gables” by L. M. Montgomery. When we are not hooking or dreaming up new designs, we demonstrate and promote the traditional art of rughooking.
Home of the Cavendish Hooked Rug
- fb.me/35uZvVp8t 3 days ago
- RT @CBCPEI: National Geographic rates P.E.I. one of world's top coastal destinations ift.tt/1JYozaw https://t.co/1zUAg9S3LQ 2 weeks ago
- fb.me/BXrHlabw 1 month ago
- Just to let you know that the shop will be open tomorrow, Saturday, January 09, all afternoon but CLOSED until... fb.me/MvRxngZ2 1 month ago
- here's to 2016 fb.me/3vFeUvNiw 1 month ago
- Jack's wondering where Santa is? #pei fb.me/7RKOKjNci 1 month ago