Sisters, Shirlee Hogan, Heather Tweedy and Bette Young welcome you to Pastimes PEI where we create our own “Pastimes PEI” rug hooking designs based on traditional subjects, materials and techniques. We specialize in Prince Edward Island landscapes and traditional geometric styles. Our mats are made the traditional Island way. In 2008 we recreated the geometric “Cavendish” or “Green Gables” mat in honour of the 100th Anniversary of the publication of “Anne of Green Gables” by L. M. Montgomery. When we are not hooking or dreaming up new designs, we demonstrate and promote the traditional art of rughooking.
Home of the Cavendish Hooked Rug
- Jack was on the loose, up on the rocks because the tide was so high. fb.me/2iBWAbPV0 1 hour ago
- Crowded at the beach on Sunday.... fb.me/2re2clA51 2 hours ago
- RT @chowderhouse1: reflections after the rain @BoomerCBC @weathernetwork @PEIVacations http://t.co/TefcP5NFdl 4 days ago
- From the other end of the country. ..and we know some of the same people. fb.me/3HoiaWUV0 4 days ago
- RT @KrystalleTR: Charlottetown picked as 1 of only 4 cities in Canada to host free #Etsy workshops. #PEI http://t.co/vsXbgbtlH2 5 days ago
- RT @island_on: tjbuffoonery: .tourismpei PointsEastDrive I love Panmure Island beach... #pei http://t.co/n69GayTBDe - twitter.com/tjbuffoonery/s… 6 days ago