Sisters, Shirlee Hogan, Heather Tweedy and Bette Young welcome you to Pastimes PEI where we create our own “Pastimes PEI” rug hooking designs based on traditional subjects, materials and techniques. We specialize in Prince Edward Island landscapes and traditional geometric styles. Our mats are made the traditional Island way. In 2008 we recreated the geometric “Cavendish” or “Green Gables” mat in honour of the 100th Anniversary of the publication of “Anne of Green Gables” by L. M. Montgomery. When we are not hooking or dreaming up new designs, we demonstrate and promote the traditional art of rughooking.
Home of the Cavendish Hooked Rug
- Not half hooked and already sold. Will post a finished picture. #pei #pastimespei #rughooking fb.me/VqDqkc0Z 2 hours ago
- @dburka you are never too old to ask questions... and Google feverishly.... 4 days ago
- fb.me/T2GX4UgF 4 days ago
- I posted 23 photos on Facebook in the album "90th Birthday Party" fb.me/2wVq6ybMI 4 days ago
- Finishing my Old Crow.. should have trimmed as I hooked, tho.#pei #pastimespei #rughooking fb.me/34q48nZBr 6 days ago
- fb.me/5lmdt8ex7 6 days ago