Sisters, Shirlee Hogan, Heather Tweedy and Bette Young welcome you to Pastimes PEI where we create our own “Pastimes PEI” rug hooking designs based on traditional subjects, materials and techniques. We specialize in Prince Edward Island landscapes and traditional geometric styles. Our mats are made the traditional Island way. In 2008 we recreated the geometric “Cavendish” or “Green Gables” mat in honour of the 100th Anniversary of the publication of “Anne of Green Gables” by L. M. Montgomery. When we are not hooking or dreaming up new designs, we demonstrate and promote the traditional art of rughooking.
Home of the Cavendish Hooked Rug
- @farmboy961 it's never too late to learn a thing or two. 2 days ago
- Little 'PEI Ocean View' kits are almost ready.#pei #rughooking #pastimespei #ocean fb.me/54QpzGpJX 2 days ago
- Dick and Nicki from Oregon told me about their alpaca farm today. I get to meet the most interesting people. #pei... fb.me/VIYmhgOE 4 days ago
- Finally: a sunny face. #pei #sunflower @ Pastimes PEI Rughooking and Wool Shop instagram.com/p/BKeavbAhsPv/ 1 week ago
- RT @TrimblePainting: Paint one of fifteen images in 3 hours! davidtrimbleart.com https://t.co/v4GNpKjmGM 1 week ago
- Three rug hookers from Maine told me that our water is bluer than theirs. So my hand-dyed blues should make... fb.me/8rlPyGATb 1 week ago