Sisters, Shirlee Hogan, Heather Tweedy and Bette Young welcome you to Pastimes PEI where we create our own “Pastimes PEI” rug hooking designs based on traditional subjects, materials and techniques. We specialize in Prince Edward Island landscapes and traditional geometric styles. Our mats are made the traditional Island way. In 2008 we recreated the geometric “Cavendish” or “Green Gables” mat in honour of the 100th Anniversary of the publication of “Anne of Green Gables” by L. M. Montgomery. When we are not hooking or dreaming up new designs, we demonstrate and promote the traditional art of rughooking.
Home of the Cavendish Hooked Rug
- Della and Eldon had a great visit with us. Visit her Facebook page and Etsy shop for her beautifully dyed wool.... fb.me/4QcUi18Nd 4 days ago
- Della and Eldon from Amherst, Nova Scotia. Della's facebok page is Della's Rug Hooking. fb.me/HaS4iXPS 4 days ago
- Jack and I were hooking on the doorstep this morning. #pei #pastimespei #explorepei fb.me/4PHfLWAav 5 days ago
- @CraigSavill @golfpei @adamacasey Avondale 1 week ago
- Marian and her mother, Dorothy, LOVE the little hooked pieces they bought. #pei #rughooking fb.me/1izU4DiAt 1 week ago
- @farmboy961 did you eat them all yourself? Or share? 1 week ago