Sisters, Shirlee Hogan, Heather Tweedy and Bette Young welcome you to Pastimes PEI where we create our own “Pastimes PEI” rug hooking designs based on traditional subjects, materials and techniques. We specialize in Prince Edward Island landscapes and traditional geometric styles. Our mats are made the traditional Island way. In 2008 we recreated the geometric “Cavendish” or “Green Gables” mat in honour of the 100th Anniversary of the publication of “Anne of Green Gables” by L. M. Montgomery. When we are not hooking or dreaming up new designs, we demonstrate and promote the traditional art of rughooking.
Home of the Cavendish Hooked Rug
- RT @BradGushue: I've paid my dues...we are the champions my friend!!! #Brier2017 #lovestjohns https://t.co/KupBrmBaER 1 week ago
- The bantams are laying their lovely small eggs these days. fb.me/NIDUH4Tm 3 weeks ago
- Canada geese enjoying the sunshine in Orwell Bay, Prince Edward Island, near Orwell Corner Historical Village. fb.me/5FeIMWfXf 1 month ago
- fb.me/18F9C0t6G 1 month ago
- Just dyeing this pink wool that looks like a giant rose or peony. Happy Valentine's Day from Prince Edward... fb.me/1dwCe3KEZ 1 month ago
- It's not Easter yet but these spring colors make me wish..... fb.me/8l9cRYVaS 1 month ago